About this Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day Seven

So I have fallen a little behind on this challenge. (I blame school.) Thanks to the snow day today, I finally have time to post day seven. Today's challenge is to post a picture of someone or something that has the biggest impact on me.



No, Thor has not had the biggest impact on me. The person who has is standing next to Norse god has.  Jared has helped me grow so much since we started dating my senior year. He makes me want to be a better person, and that is one of the many reasons that I love him. He encourages me to do well in school and to become a better person altogether. He always knows how to cheer me up and puts up with all the craziness that is me. I love him very much.


Another thing that has had a huge impact on my life is my church. I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for this. My religion is everything to me and it has definitely made me who I am today. I also love the girls that I get to help teach on Sundays and Wednesdays. They have become like family to me and I don't know what I would do without them.



No comments:

Post a Comment