About this Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day Five


Day five: A picture of a place I have been.

In the past year, I have been to two different places that were really interesting.


The first place is Chicago for C2E2. This is a comic convention. ( I know I am a dork) It was so much fun. I went with Jared and a bunch of friends last spring for the Technology Club trip. There were all kinds of people dressed up. Many people were dressed up in Star Wars gear. One group of people actually was a choreographed light-saber group and one of the guys taught me some awesome moves :) There was also medieval costume shops, comic stands, and a Iron Man prop auction. It was a blast.




The second exciting place that I went last year was Mexico for my honeymoon. It was AWESOME. It was also my first time out of the country. We had a blast! We went snorkeling in an underground cave, zip-lining, swam in the ocean, and saw Mayan ruins. We can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment