About this Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day One

Recent picture and 15 interesting (and really random) facts about me:




1. I hate feet. Bare feet are gross, but feet in socks are even worse.

2. I can't drink water from the bathroom sink because it is too close to the toilet.

3. I choke on my own spit regularly.

4. I watch way too much t.v. and sometimes my happiness seems to depend on the outcome of the shows I watch. 

5. I have conversations with myself all the time.

6. I have a pet python named Monty.

7. My dream is to have an alpaca so I can talk to it and pet it. 

8. I use to want to be a zoo keeper until I watched "When Good Animals Go Bad" and I saw a zoo keeper accidentally go up an elephant's butt.

9. I really love elephants despite this disturbing fact.

10. I have dreams where my brother dies all the time.

11. I like to take showers where the water is so hot it will melt your face off.

12. I have always wanted the library that the beast gives Bell in "The Beauty and the Beast."

13. I will never switch to digital books because I love the smell of a new book.

14. I pray any time I am about to get on a major roller coaster.

15. I start to sweat every time I have to drive beside a semi-truck.



1 comment:

  1. I want a "Beauty and the Beast" library as well. I am working on it. I have 2 bookcases now... but Mike doesn't like all the space they take up. So we'll see if he let me!

    ReplyDelete