About this Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

Clearing the Dust

Once again I have let this blog collect dust. Lately I have been wanting to start blogging again. My life has become more exciting in the past few months, and I have been inspired by blogs such as The Rock Star Diaries Yes, I know that is a lot to live up to, but I at least want a blog that I can be proud of.

A lot has happened since I first started this blog (if you want to call that starting).





I graduated from Kent State University with a degree in Integrated Language Arts. Thankfully the job search went rather quickly, and I am excited to say that I have been hired at Harrison Central High School in Cadiz.





 I went to Cedar Point for the first time in my life.... quite an accomplishment!


I was in my first ever car accident. Thankfully, it was very small. The guy I backed into drove away, so all I was left with was this tiny scuff and a broken taillight.

No comments:

Post a Comment