About this Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

Two Wonderful Years

This past June 26th was our two year anniversary. Jared planned a date night for the two of us. It was fantastic. First we went to the Belden Village Mall. It was our two year anniversary, so our gifts to each other had to be cotton. Jared took me to Build-A-Bear and let me make my own stuffed animal.

Meet Ankin Skybarker. He is so cuddly! 



After our Build-A-Bear adventure, we went to Red Lobster. It is where we got engaged in 2008. Jared got the snow crab. It was ridiculously hard to eat, and it looked like it was wearing armor. I was content with my shrimp and yummy rolls. 


Later that night, we went to the movies to see Brave. It was amazing. I think I may have enjoyed it as much, if not more, than the children in the movie with us. Even though it was a "princess" movie, it was all about Merida and her relationship with her mother. I will admit that it made me tear up, not that tearing up is unusual for me. 


The whole night was absolutely wonderful. I am so blessed to have Jared in my life. The past two years have been quite the adventure, and I can't wait to spend the rest of forever with him. :)

2 comments:

  1. i teared up watching brave as well! i love this cute post.

    ReplyDelete